(cheerful, high voice) Wanna hear about my tourist travels to D.C. with my kids and look at my vacation pictures of monuments? NOT… (hey, that may arrive here soon enough) …
Below is a list of radical ideas. Define your terms LePell –
Radical Idea – a notion that bends far from conventional thought, perhaps beyond or below our ability to assess its truth or value at this point in time. It’s radical – it’s an outlier, an outsider… like some of us…
Conventional thought –passed on information or interpretation, not already discovered or posited, or “proven.”…
15 Radical Ideas for the day: (not in any particular order…for the moment). Simplified so you can breeze through them … for the moment.
- The wind carries the spirits of those who have passed on to the next dimension (who are dead, in other words). We can’t “hear” their voices, per se, but we can feel their presence, if we are open to it.
- Thought is matter.
- One’s essence, one’s spirit perhaps, lives in the cells of our organism. It is alive in the fluids that drench our insides, rising and falling with the pulsation of the heart, the expansion and contraction of the muscles, the core rhythms of our beings.
- We are multiple.
- Two opposing things can exist at once. Simultaneous Truths. Our world, our minds, are not binary.
- Sound is pain. Pain is sound.
- Dreams are metaphors/messages from the god inside of us. All dreams are “true.”
- All words are onomatopaiatic, springing from human experience.
- Nothing exists, except experience.
- Everything we learn, we already know – it gets released, not discovered.
- Time is an illusion. Constructed for efficiency and order.
- All markets are driven by the concept of deficiency, of insecurity, of want.
- The internet WILL become our collective consciousness – individuality will be erased. (unless we resist)
- Moderation is balance. Being off balance drives human invention and activity, striving for equilibrium, just like our cells.
- Stephen Hawking was wrong. About god.
More to come…